Unlock the healing power of essential oils!
Discover how to properly formulate a blend for any physical or emotional symptom with easy to follow customizable recipes. Now, you can make your own personalized massage oils, hand and body lotions, bath gels, compresses, salve ointments, smelling salts, nasal inhalers and more.This exhaustive guide takes all the guesswork out of blending essential oils from how many drops to include in a blend, to working with and measuring thick oils, to how often to apply it for acute or chronic conditions. It also shows you how to create a single blend for multiple conditions. Even if you run out of oil for a favorite recipe, this book shows you how to substitute it with another oil.
- The History of Essential Oils as Medicine
- Methods of Extraction and Distillation
- Safety and Storage Tips
- Exhaustive Directory of 122 Essential Oils
- Convenient Directory of 40 Carrier Oils and Dilution Guides
- How to Judge the Quality of an Essential Oil
- Over 20 Methods of Use with Simple Everyday Usage Chart
- Four Blending Techniques including Blending by Notes, Blending by Botany, Blending by Chemistry, and Blending by Effect
- Comprehensive Guide to Understanding the Chemistry of Essential Oils and their Classification by Chemical Groups
- Extensive Therapeutic Properties Matrix shows you the Right Essential Oils to Use in your Blend
- Systematic Approach for Common Ailments for the Muscular and Skeletal System, the Immune System, the Circulatory System, the Reproductive System, the Respiratory System, the Nervous System and for Skin, Hair and Mouth Care
- Glossary of Essential Oil Terms